2. Purchase of items
- You must ensure that the goods added to cart are correct as required.
- Prices are final upon checkout.
- The content displayed is for Malaysian market only which has been approved by Medical Device Authority. However, content consist of liquid, cream and oral drugs will not be included for overseas market SEND VIA COURIER as such goods are considered as D.C. (Dangerous Cargo) UNLESS bulk orders SEND VIA SEAFREIGHT but still does not include oral drugs due to registration and compliance issues.
3. Delivery and Shipping Policy
DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
- All deliveries must include correct and accurate street names and postcode.
- NO P.O. Box within Malaysia. For overseas, if there is no physical address, P.O Box can then be used.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, please contact the carrier (courier service) within a stipulated time frame for next delivery or pick up from them.
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the item will be disposed and there shall not be any refund.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address.
- A standard shipping & handling fee of
Courier Fee – as of 21/04/2021
1st 5kgs = RM 15.00
Additional every 1kg = RM 2.00
1st 1kg – RM 18.00
Additional every 1 kg : RM 17.00
Outskirt/Rural area – whole Malaysia
Additional : RM 1.00/per kg, minimum RM 27.00
Example : West Malaysia Outskirt – 1 Kg Parcel
RM 15.00 + RM 1.00 = RM 16.00, but need to pay RM 27.00
All price inclusive 40% Standard Fuel & Handling Surcharges & 6% Service Tax.
Shipping charges will be update base on latest price and regulation from our courier company.
- For overseas – according to Country
2. STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges once orders are confirmed.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order closing time is before 12 noon, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next two (2) working days.
- Delivery lead time for orders to arrive (after processing and packing) are as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 – 8 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 – 10 business working days.*
- Overseas – subject to courier service’s terms and conditions
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 10 (ten) days in advance in addition to the regular delivery lead time if you wish to received the goods before the festive seasons.
Representation of items
Colours of goods may have slight variance on different electronic screens
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return & Refund
- All products received should be examined immediately for any defects, inaccuracy, and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service email at email@example.com 3 days upon receiving. Failure to do so will result in a possibility of the claim being rejected.
- Once the Return/Refund item is confirmed, the customer is required to send back the product using a consignment note provided by us.
- The customer is advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for the risks and conditions of the returned product until it is received by us. We hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to receiving it.
- Exchange or refund for the product is allowed for the following reasons:
- If the products delivered are damaged or defective condition; or
- If the product is expired during receiving; or
- If the wrong product was delivered. Products for return or refund should be returned in its original condition, quantity, and packaging as when received by the customer along with proof of purchase
- Customer contacted us to report within 3 days of receiving the goods
- Exchange of product can only be for the following
- Products has to be exchange with the same product
- Products has to be of same brand
- Products has same price at time of purchased
- Products has to be of the same quantity & volume size
- Upon inspection of returned product, if the return/refund conditions are fulfilled, the customer are entitled to choose between an exchange of product or for a refund to be made to the customer through his/her bank account within 30 days from the approved return date.
- Products classified under medical devices, disposable items, one-time-use items, wearable items, unsealed items are strictly not exchangeable or returnable for hygienic purposes.
- The product returned for a refund will be refunded at the price which the customer had paid at the point of purchase.
- If an ordered and invoiced product is not received by the customer, we will either refund the customer the value of the product or replace the product.
- If any product(s) which was not purchased by the customer was delivered to the customer, we will collect the product from the customer.
- Promotion/ Sale products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Soon Soon Manufacturing & Trading Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel any orders if the product is unavailable for any reason. The customer will be notified and any payment made will be refunded. A refund will be credited into the customer’s bank account depending on the period of time of the financial institution requires to arrange for the refund.
- Order is still on pending status can be cancelled:
- Please send an email to our customer’s service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancelled.
For further information and assistance, please email us at email@example.com.